[Bf-committers] patch - bf-blender Sel Same ___

Campbell Barton bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 00:01:05 +1000

You you send me the code that detects co-planer faces? Ill try add it to
the Sel Same list..

Also Id like to have more control of the sel same feature (subtract from
selected mainly)

Opt 1) If the active face is unselected then subtract all similar faces
from the sel (dosent fit the name "Sel Same")
but its logical in the olter faces all take in the selection state of
the active face.

Opt 2) Have a Shift modifier. this is a bit odd since its not a
keyshortcut that launchs the SelSame item so I think the forst is
probably better.

- Cam