[Bf-committers] patch - bf-blender Sel Same ___

Alexander Ewering bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 11:20:51 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004, Campbell Barton wrote:

> Hi, I dont mean to flog my own features but I spent all of yesterday modeling
> and UV mapping a 3 story office building.
> I used the Sel Same features from my recent patch a LOT.
> They are a realy usefull way to tag diferent faces as being used for diferent
> things.

Yes, I can well imagine. I coded exactly the same feature in instinctive
("Select coplanar"), with the additional benefit that it only selected coplanar
faces that also were connected to the original face (or any of the connected
coplanar faces).

Someone should definitely commit this. If not, maybe I'll look into doing it...