[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src drawobject.c buttons_object.c blender/source/blender/makesdna DNA_effect_types.h

Martin Poirier bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 13:22:24 -0700 (PDT)

I'm at work now and can't test it, but my guess is
that this would just result in the particles rotating
around the median vector of the two axis. So not
really useful (assuming I'm right).

Martin