[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src drawobject.c buttons_object.c blender/source/blender/makesdna DNA_effect_types.h

Johnny Matthews bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 15:03:57 -0500

ok, it was just an idea that popped into my head. Easy in ... Easy out!