[Bf-committers] Inconsistancy in blender

Campbell Barton bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 23:38:06 +1000

Hi, just writing because Im modeling a model where Im making heaps of
faces and I noticed an inconsistancy in the way blender works.

Here it is

You make a face from 3/4 verts.. or extrude.

The new face is the colour of the current vert colour- at first this
annoyed my but now I am used to it its good.

The inconsistancy is that the face isnt the same MODE as the current
mode configuration.

Does anybody agree that new faces should have the mode as the buttons
are set?

If I made a patch would anybody be interested in commiting it?

- Cam