[Bf-committers] Patch- 3d view Object sel menu

Campbell Barton bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 11:00:39 +1000

Okay, sorry abt that.. your right Im new to C, I have come to Blender/C
(not even knowing C) from almost nothing other then having been fairly
advanced in Blender/Python.

I might have to modify some of my code now (OOps find function)

however my patch i fine with char menuIndexChar[3]?
- Cam.