[Bf-committers] Patch- 3d view Object sel menu

Campbell Barton bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 10:04:47 +1000

OOps, I didnt quite explain it well- I alredy thaught about the bug
where talking about and accounted for it.
There is a limit for the menu size

#define SEL_MENU_SIZE 22

so even if every object name length is 2x (plus other chars ) and there
are 50 objects under the cursor, the menu will still work but only
display 22 items.
Even this is okay because the menu cycles through the items and dosent
always the same 22 at the top (just like RMB cycles through sel objects
normaly)

I think that not having a menu limit is a bug in its self since a menu
of ~50 would be unuseable for many people.
- Cam