[Bf-committers] instinctive feature: Grab cursor

Fabrizio bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 16:52:45 +0200

Hey Alex,

Really happy to see you back to developing on the official tree! :o)

Would this patch also mean that we can insert the cursor position via the N
menu? That's something I've needed several times in the past and will
certainly need again in the future!

Thanks!!! :o)

Regards,
Fabrizio