[Bf-committers] 2 face select made additions

Campbell Barton bf-committers@blender.org
Sat, 17 Jul 2004 21:57:15 +1000

Hi, there are 2 things I often need to do when Im UV mapping images

- Flip the normal of selected faces
- Delete selected faces

I know that some may say these should be dine in edit mode, but this
dosent quite work.
If you go into edit mode, extra faces can be selected (the need for a
real face edit mode) so you then have to go in and out of edit mode and
select faces that dont share an inbetween face. The same issue is with
deleating faces.

Flip normals would be particulaly usefull because it isnt always easy to
see normal of a face (even with normals visible) and it would speed up
my workflow when uvmapping a big scene- buildings etc.
- Cam

--
Campbell J Barton

133 Hope Street