[Bf-committers] #blendercompilers

Chris Burt bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 19:19:23 -0400

As I'm sure some of you have noticed Hos tried to start the
#blendercompilers room on IRC recently but it quickly died and I was the
only one who stuck around. The channel is registered by him, and now
hmetalcowgirl and I are in there trying to help people with what little
knowledge of the compiling systems we have.  I'm posting to the
committers list to ask those of you who use IRC and are willing to help
out in the room to drop in and hang out to answer questions for people.
There is a lot of interest it seems because already three or four people
have come in looking for help and unfortunately, we haven't been able to
answer everyone's questions.  Chris Want - if you're out there, would it
be possible for you to start hanging around in there again? Either that
or hand control of the channel over to us?  Thanks everyone in advance
and see you in the room.

Chris Burt
a.k.a. Desoto