[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/release/datafiles blenderbuttons blender/source/blender/makesdna DNA_view3d_types.h blender/source/blender/src blenderbuttons.c edit.c editface.c editobject.c header_view3d.c space.c

Martin Poirier bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 11:03:52 -0700 (PDT)

--- Alexander Ewering <blender@instinctive.de> wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Jul 2004, Martin Poirier wrote:
>
> > I though we had decided that doing it like this
> wasn't
> > good and that it would be implemented as an
> additional
> > toggle next to the pivot drop down since doing it
> as
> > additional choice was too confusing and didn't
> made
> > that much sense. Did I miss anything?
>
> That was how I proposed it; Ton and gG thought it
> would make
> more sense as two additional options, though.
>
> Opinions differ sometimes ;)

Heck, I don't even see why it would be related with
pivot in the first place, it has next to nothing to do
with it.

Martin