[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/release/datafiles blenderbuttons blender/source/blender/makesdna DNA_view3d_types.h blender/source/blender/src blenderbuttons.c edit.c editface.c editobject.c header_view3d.c space.c

Alexander Ewering bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 19:57:25 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004, Martin Poirier wrote:

> I though we had decided that doing it like this wasn't
> good and that it would be implemented as an additional
> toggle next to the pivot drop down since doing it as
> additional choice was too confusing and didn't made
> that much sense. Did I miss anything?

That was how I proposed it; Ton and gG thought it would make
more sense as two additional options, though.

Opinions differ sometimes ;)