[Bf-committers] Features from instinctive-blender to bf

Martin Poirier bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 06:40:28 -0700 (PDT)

--- Matt Ebb <matt@mke3.net> wrote:
> 'Align' pivoting:
> This would have been very useful to me about a week
> ago, when putting a
> rig together, so I certainly have no objections. I
> presume it would be
> a simple task of just adding it to the 'pivot' menu?

It's more of a pivot modifier than a pivot choice in
itself.
Intrr had a screenshot that showed the toggle option
next to the pivot selector, but the link he gave is
down now (host not found). Anyway, that's how I see it
and this way you don't have to deal with all new pivot
modes, you just need to toggle the Align flag/option
on or off to affect the pivot mode of your choice.

Martin