[Bf-committers] New Patch for DISTRAY

Campbell Barton bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 10:51:30 +1000

Hi foof, Id love to try distray but I can never apply your patchs. even
tho I put them in the right dir they dont work

patch -p0 < distray.patch
patching file render/extern/include/render_types.h
patch: **** malformed patch at line 19: stuff */

- do you do it this way???

  Submitting Patches

If you do not have CVS write access, the best way to submit a patch to
Blender is first to give your patch to someone else and have them test
it. Once thats done, subscribe to the bf-committers mailing list and
email your patch to *bf-committers(AT)blender.org
<javascript:linkTo_UnCryptMailto('ocknvq<dh/eqookvvgtuBdngpfgt0qti');>*.

To get a patch just type /cvs diff -u > ../patch.txt/ from inside the
root blender directory, then email us /patch.txt/.

/I can use patch made this way.
and please attach your patchs rather then making them inline text- I
think its leff fault prone.

- Cam
/