[Bf-committers] Features from instinctive-blender to bf

Chris Want bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 08:49:36 -0600

Re-forking is a drag, but I can see in your case why it
would be necessary.

Do yourself a favour and read the chapter in the cvs
manual about tracking vendor sources:

https://www.cvshome.org/docs/manual/cvs-1.11.17/cvs_13.html#SEC103

This information will allow you to do regular merges
from the bf tree so that you don't get too out-of-sync
with it and have to re-fork again next year. If you
need any help let me know.

Regards,
Chris