[Bf-committers] Patch for auto-identation in text editor

Bart bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 00:37:56 +0200

 > Am I the only one to find this usefull?

No, i like it too! This is the way it most go!

But as you know there is more to do:

- no way to type special characters: < > § |
- no way for: ä ö ü Ä Ö Ü ß
- a doubleclick on a word between spaces or special characters should
     select the word
- enter on numpad doesn't work
- sometimes it slows
- using find works only if you pressing the ok button; entering the
     search word and pressing just works after pressing it twice
     again
- you must click in the Textfield of search to before
     you can type a word
- May primitive syntax highlighting for Python would be great

Stephane SOPPERA wrote:

--
|\/\/\/|
|      |
C      _)       bart@neeneenee.de
|   ,_/
|   /    - Ich bin nicht berechtigt Aushilfslehrer zu feuern -
/   \
                 http://www.neeneenee.de