[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/makesdna DNA_camera_types.h DNA_scene_types.h blender/source/blender/src buttons_editing.c buttons_scene.c drawobject.c blender/source/blender/yafray/intern export_File.cpp export_Plugin.cpp yaf

Alejandro Conty Estevez bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 22:59:59 +0200

> Yes, I should have mentioned it, but like the ortho
> camera, this requires another yafray cvs update (the
> dof parameters have changed), so the option is not
> much use just yet. It does (should) work though, I
> have tested both.
> I had some trouble accessing yafray cvs to commit
> code, so I had to send Jandro a patch. So you will
> have to wait for an update, sorry...

Isn't that fixed? I thought you finally got access. Should I apply your
patch?

jandro