[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/makesdna DNA_camera_types.h DNA_scene_types.h blender/source/blender/src buttons_editing.c buttons_scene.c drawobject.c blender/source/blender/yafray/intern export_File.cpp export_Plugin.cpp yaf

Alfredo de Greef bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 13:44:33 -0700 (PDT)

> It appears that the
> dof blur only exports with the XML option on. When
it
> is using the
> plugin version, it does not export.

Yes, I should have mentioned it, but like the ortho
camera, this requires another yafray cvs update (the
dof parameters have changed), so the option is not
much use just yet. It does (should) work though, I
have tested both.
I had some trouble accessing yafray cvs to commit
code, so I had to send Jandro a patch. So you will
have to wait for an update, sorry...

Alfredo