[Bf-committers] Realtime booleans

Nathan Letwory bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 11:29:22 +0300 (EEST)

Hi,

I've been in contact with Laurence, admin of blenderbools, a project
registered with projects.blender.org. He has already committed a newer
boolean library to bf-blender cvs to the directory intern/csg, but last
week I contacted him about the status of it, and he said he's got a newer
and better version on his disk. The code has been a bit problematic when
compiling though.

To prevent duplicate efforts from happening, I think you should first try
contact him and see if you'd rather join efforts than start something new,
when there's already something new in the makes.

/jesterKing