[Bf-committers] Yafray export

Arne Schmitz bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 09 Jul 2004 14:29:32 +0200

Hi!

I've got a question concerning the Yafray-export. In line 1069 of
export_File.cpp the lamp->dist value is used for the power of the lamp. But
why? The distance term is in my opinion irrelevant, lamp->energy should be
used for this. The problem is, that the slider for this value goes only to
10, and it would be nicer if one could specify arbitrary values which
directly reflect the lamps energy in watts.

Of course the amount of energy also scales with the size of the scene, but the
user could then figure out how much "wattage" he needs.

Cheers,

	Arne

--
[--- PGP key FD05BED7 --- http://www.root42.de/ ---]