[Bf-committers] Texture Ipo'd

Nathan Letwory bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 02:22:55 +0300 (EEST)

Hi,

I've been working on getting texture vars ipo'd. You can select Texture in
Ipoview when an object has a texture in an active texture channel (lamp
and world are not enabled). Ipos then can be added by selecting a channel
and CTRL-LMB in the view.

Of course, not for every texture type all vars are used, so be warned that
not all Ipos effect the texture, even if you put one in (sure, the var
will change, but it'll have no visible effect ;)

For Texture there are 20 Ipo channels available. My own tests have been
successful.

Patch can be found at: http://www.letwory.net/downloads/ipo_texture.patch
A jesterKing-quality animation showing ipos for Musgrave working can be
seen here: http://www.letwory.net/avi/tex_ipos.avi

/jesterKing