[Bf-committers] Features I have added in tuhopuu2

Alexander Ewering bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 12:49:58 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004, Campbell Barton wrote:

> Hi Alex, why down you make a patch for BF-Blender and send them in?

Probably because I didn't see a lot of resonance on the mailing
list, and thus my thought "People don't seem to be interested".

After all, it's all twice as much work for me if I do something,
because I first have to patch it into MY tree, and THEN make
a totally different patch for BF.

And well, I don't maintain my own tree because I like being
bad to others, but because I feel the very urgent need to conserve
the old user interface.

For me, it would also be much less hassle if I could work directly
on BF-blender, believe me :)