[Bf-committers] Feature request: Save and shutdown after finished rendering

Bart bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 06 Jul 2004 22:46:09 +0200

I tink it would be usefull and on Windows or other OS you can shutdown
the computer if you have the rights to do that or you can't if you do
not have (yes this is possible with windows too).

Maybe it can implemented as a commandline option (easiest way).