[Bf-committers] Features I have added in tuhopuu2

Alexander Ewering bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 14:02:43 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 6 Jul 2004, Jeremy Wall wrote:

> Not just campbell I did quite a bit in oops too. A Framework for
> adding different ways of organizing the oops layouts was one of my
> contributions. No one seemed to be interested in it though so I
> stopped submitting the patches. I can start again though.

That happened quite often with a lot of things on this list...

Two examples that come to mind is

 - View rotation without "blocking" after a few degrees
   (I don't even remember who submitted that patch)

 - "Align" mode (translate object groups without changing
   their scale/rotation)

Both suggestions have been implemented in instinctive-blender
by me, and i'm totally satisfied with them... i've never seen
them in bf, though :)