[Bf-committers] Features I have added in tuhopuu2

Jeremy Wall bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 06:59:21 -0500

Not just campbell I did quite a bit in oops too. A Framework for
adding different ways of organizing the oops layouts was one of my
contributions. No one seemed to be interested in it though so I
stopped submitting the patches. I can start again though.