[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/render/intern/source texture.c blender/source/blender/src buttons_shading.c blender/source/blender/makesdna DNA_texture_types.h

Tue, 6 Jul 2004 12:28:11 +0200

Hi,

Sure, overlay can be added too.
I'll also look into the Ramp shader menu to add these options.

-Ton-

http://www.blender.org