[Bf-committers] IRC Meeting Minutes, July 4, 2004

Chris Burt bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 05 Jul 2004 11:48:22 -0400

Yeah we're pretty much hoping that most of the work has been done for us
;) Actually we know most of it hasn't but we are looking forward to the
assistance and seeing everyone so interested is really great.  Thanks
for the mention jesterKing :)