[Bf-committers] Features I have added in tuhopuu2

Campbell Barton bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 05 Jul 2004 12:00:44 +1000

Hi There, I have added some features into tuhopuu2 that are stable and
(I think) usefull.

It would be good if they could make it into 2.34.

* A fixup in the way the oops window sets active objects (added a
function for this) BF-Blenders is very buggy, notice that right clicking
on an object dosent always make it active.

* To add to the face select menu's '_Sel Same UV_' I have added _Sel
Same Mat_, _Sel Same Normal_, these add to the existing selection, in
bf-blender they replace it.
_
_* A menu of all the possible objects to select that are under the mouse
(Alt+RMB) - Normal method is to cycle through the object until you get
the right one, this can somtimes save a lit of time if you hav a large
scene and have named you objects

* A find object function in he oops view, basicly selects objects in the
oops view (and therefor the 3d view too) whos names contain a match with
the search srting.

If I made a patch for bf-blender with all these things, would sombody
apply it?

_
_

--