[Bf-committers] IRC Meeting Minutes, July 4, 2004

trip bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 4 Jul 2004 20:00:52 -0400

So it looks like we are finely going to have happy clouds and
volumetric tools ! Sweets ! Cotton Candy all around !

But please please say it is going to be for real and not just talk. It
looks really neat as it has always been and up untill now the only app
I knew that had it was Lightwave. Pair it with particles and me can
have all sorts of things, now only if it was in realtime-gameengine !
:D