[Bf-committers] New Rot Scale Pivot mode-

Campbell Barton bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 02 Jul 2004 21:45:02 +1000

Alexander, I disagree, clearing the size and rotation after isnt quite
the same-

1. This wont work on linked objects (I use linked objects all the time)
2. Previous rotation is lost, if there all different, setting the orig
size rot could be a pain,
3. Cant see what it will look like realtime (like current scale/pivot
modes) and no way of going back once you have cleared the size/rot.

Not having a go at you Alexander, your method is valid in some
situations but I dont think it removes the need/usefullness of this feature.
- Cam