[Bf-committers] Win32 paths

Bill Baxter bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 19:00:54 -0500

Load and save of prefs is working fine with Simon's checkins from earlier.
But there are a few other path problems I'm having (and have had since I
started checking out CVS versions a few days back):

1) If I set the YFexport path, I get this message:
------------------
Starting scene conversion.
Scene conversion done.
Yafray found at : C:\PROGRA~1\YafRay\
Could not open input file
Could not execute yafray. Is it in path?
------------------
(and yes, yafray.exe is on my path, and it works fine if I haven't set
the YFexport dir)

2) I don't get any scripts in my menu.  I set the Python: dir to
someplace with annotated scripts, but when I click the little
"re-evaluate" icon I just get the popup: "err invalid scripts dir: check
console".  But the console doesn't say anything.  Here's an example of
the annotation in one of the files in that directory:
-------------------
#!BPY
"""
Name: 'Nebula2 exporter v1.0'
Blender: 232
Group: 'Export'
Tooltip: 'Export files for the Nebula Device 2'
"""

This is on WinXP.

--bb