[Bf-committers] Meeting notes + release announce

Sun, 25 Jan 2004 21:52:19 +0100

Hi,

We verified status of the projects, planning is we go for total freeze
end of wednesday. For next few days only commits happen on essential
bug fixes, and these pending tasks:

- splash (i'll poke matt)
- release notes (I do)
- python: default dirs/scripts in cvs (michel/willian)
- python: "make release" should copy this correctly (chris) also for
windows (aphex)
- yafray: jandro/eeshlo will commit some final fixes. Most troublesome
is OSX not executing yaf...
   if needed, we'll disable it in OSX version, and upgrade that later
- yafray: we still need docs for release notes, preferable nice html
- yafray will be offered for download on blender3d.org too!
- new regression files will be posted monday (ton)

Everyone:
-------> Demo files & docs are all welcome! <---------

All platform managers: can you upload a fresh compile, and put that on
the 'preview' forum on blender.org?

And cancel your holidays, we'll release until we drop! :P

-Ton-

http://www.blender.org