[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/python BPY_interface.c BPY_menus.c BPY_menus.h blender/source/blender/python/api2_2x NMesh.c NMesh.h blender/source/blender/python/api2_2x/doc Draw.py NMesh.py

Willian Padovani Germano bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 01:26:13 -0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nathan Letwory" <nathan.letwory@axel.fi>
To: <bf-committers@blender.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 7:20 AM

> On windows BPY_menus.c is a little too enthousiastic: .Bpymenus and
the
> scripts directory are by the code expected to be at
.blender/.blender/*.
> The thing is that when creating the file strings using BLI_gethome()
on
> windows the BLI_gethome() already returns the string with .blender/
> appended to it.

Thanks for reporting / providing a fix for it Nathan.  I looked again at
the BLI_gethome function and saw that it adds ".blender" ifdef WIN32,
but even on Windows it's not garanteed that it will return a path with
".blender/" appended -- it depends on OS version and on what it can
find, from what is there.

So I couldn't use your patch and instead made a local function:
bpymenu_gethome() that checks if we need to append ".blender" or not.
Please tell me if this works on your system.

Definitely, installation issues are the next thing I'm gonna work at.

BTW: also changed .Bpymenus to Bpymenus as suggested by GSR and guess I
fixed the linkage warnings reported by John Walton (thanks).

--
Willian, wgermano@ig.com.br