[Bf-committers] Face union mesh function write

Rob Haarsma bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 02:07:22 +0100

Hey Spectr,

Your union_mesh function looks very interesting, it reminds me of the
Clay modeler.
I'd like to add this function to Tuhopuu so it can be evaluated by
everyone, but may I
ask you to clean it up a little ?

My (windows) compiler chokes when variables are declared between
statements...
To get it working i had to move all declarations to the top of the
function, or after an
opening bracket.

Thank you for your patch !

Rob.