[Bf-committers] X11 Fullscreen Above-Panels patch.

Tue, 20 Jan 2004 21:09:23 +0100

Hi,

Didn't check the code... but from past experience I only remember
window managers giving different results back to X11. Even at MacOSX
here I can't discover the final trick... you can find commented out
code in Ghost-darwin for such a patch too, which just didnt work
reliably.

Plus... the -w option is not for fullscreen, but for borderless. It is
very simple just to call blender with "-p x y xsize ysize" to get the
exact situation you prefer. Why hack this in ghost?

-Ton-

http://www.blender.org