[Bf-committers] Camera, displacement and normals

Tue, 20 Jan 2004 21:03:32 +0100

Hi,

This is what panorama render was meant for. You can set any lens, Xsize =20=

(pixels per part), and Xparts for that. But whether the problem for =20
displacement mapping will solve you'll have to check.
If it doesn't we just have a bug. I can't think of a reason why it =20
should not work.

Another report here (glass + displacement) shows that there's still an =20=

issue to work at.

-Ton-