[Bf-committers] Scripts accessible from menus

Andreas Haferburg bf-committers@blender.org
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 23:00:09 +0100

Hi Willian!

Wow, thanks a lot, didn't even look at the Draw module. I didn't expect it to be
GUI stuff, but apparently the name just mirrors the conventions in blender/src.
Why not calling the module "GUI"? It's rather clear that GUI stuff involves
Drawing, but not vice versa.

What you said before sounds reasonable, and I simply misunderstood you. I thought
the GUI stuff wasn't there and you didn't want it to be there! Which apparently
is nonsense, sorry.

Best regards
Andreas