[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/blenlib/intern freetypefont.c blender/source/blender/src buttons_editing.c

Alexander Ewering bf-committers@blender.org
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 12:18:19 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004, Rob Haarsma wrote:

> >In my opinion, we shouldn't totally forget about compatibility.
> >

> So true. Believe me, I'm with you on this.
>
>  From another point of view you might consider both commits (alignment
> and scaling) as
> bugfixes, since Blender never handled these issues correctly. I'd hate

Yes, I do agree the new way of handling the center point is
of course more correct and more usable.

Though it probably wouldn't be hard either to shift the center
in do_versions... but well. Maybe I exaggerate :)