[Bf-committers] Default directory under Windows

Nathan Letwory bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 07:45:31 +0200

As far as I know this is for backwards compatability. We are moving
towards using the .blender directory, which can
be found under the same directory Blender is installed in. This is now
the case with the CVS Builds, available from the Testing Builds -forum
at blender.org.

/Nathan