[Bf-committers] new constraint demo bug file.

car bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 22:54:12 -0500

Theeth or Zarf. I present the best that I can get out of the new
Distance limit constraint.
It is just what I was looking for in one of the little ideas of mine
when chained in a special order.

What I need from you at this moment is if you could spend just a minute
or two to fix the lagging bug in it for armatures.
http://www.aprilcolo.com/oh/plink/tri/italmostworks.zip

If you grab the ball and pull. It will pull the hand arm and then the
body , but the body is just pulled no restraint at all from the parent
emptys, untill you select the armature and move it just a bit. it then
shows the emptys hold and pull.

Is there any way that you or somebody could fix it to redraw clean ?