[Bf-committers] Raytracing aliases

Fri, 9 Jan 2004 22:17:50 +0100

Hi,

This file doesn't render the picture you provided. Glass settings have
changed the past weeks, but while tweaking it some I could reproduce it.
The reason for the rrror is I don't recalculate the texture space while
raytracing, combined with AA code that needs improvements as well. It
is only really visible with high bandwidth tile texture and extreme
small faces though... so more of a quality issue I wanted to tackle
separate, with a revision of the entire internal AA code.

-Ton-

http://www.blender.org