[Bf-committers] uiDefBut(...BIT...) proposal

Alexander Ewering bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 12:31:03 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004, Daniel Dunbar wrote:

> One thing that has always annoyed me is that uiDefBut with
> a type of BIT takes the bit index, not the bit value. This means

> Then code can look like:
> uiDefButBitS(block, TOG, ME_SUBSURF, B_MAKEDISP, "SubSurf", ...);

Yes, this has actually always bothered me, too... why have a load
of #defines when they are not usable in the most important place -
where they are changed :)

I guess there are enough coders on #blendercoders sitting around who
could go through all the buttons and change them to use the new
uiDefBitBut calls :)