[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/render/intern/source rendercore.c texture.c blender/source/blender/renderconverter/intern convertBlenderScene.c

Robert Wenzlaff bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 20:14:42 -0500

On Wednesday 07 January 2004 16:49, Ton Roosendaal wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> I added the code to check on correct UV coords and vertex colors when
> split, also for your
> new R_DIVIDE_24 method.
>
> Would you be so nice to check on proper functioning of it? The trick is
> in line 2208 rendercore.c

Looks about right.  Thanks.
 What if it turned out that the only thing wrong
  at Microsoft is that Bill just _really_ loves
       the sound of hard disks indexing?
Robert Wenzlaff       rwenzlaff@soylent-green.com