[Bf-committers] Bugreport: Assignment in Object-Menu wrong

Meino Christian Cramer bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 07 Jan 2004 19:09:59 +0100 (CET)

From: Ton Roosendaal <ton@blender.org>
Subject: Re: [Bf-committers] Bugreport: Assignment in Object-Menu wrong
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 11:42:22 +0100

Hi Ton,

 Thanks for your reply !:)

 I'll checked the error itsself with a cvssnapshot made today

 2004-01-07 at about 18:12:00.

 It is still there ... as you dont get the error, it seems, that the
 build process make something very specific thing wrong -- or do you
 see any other reason for my problem? On the other hand the make runs
 without errors...mytserious...

 To my problems with the account:

 Trying to submitting an error as "guest" ("""anonymously""";) I do as
 follows:

 1) firing up the modem, then -->www.blender.org-->Bug Tracker
 2) Clicking "Submit new"
 3) Below "If you cannot login, then enter your email address here:"
    I enter my email Address:
 4) Then I press the SUBMIT button:

 Error message
 Artifact: This ArtifactType Does Not Allow Anonymous Submissions. Please Login.

 According to my account:

 This is fixed in between! (JUBILATE)
 I activated Cookies in my browser as told by the Bug Tracker, but the
 problem is my PrivateProxy, which also kills cookies.

 When I also stop Privoxy (ProvateProxy) it works....

 Keep hacking!
 Meino