[Bf-committers] Re: Bf-committers digest, Vol 1 #559 - 1 msg

Roel Spruit bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 19:17:43 +0100

do a full update, I'm sure BRE_yafray exists
but who am I kidding, you're on digest, so you won't read this today :)

Roel

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: bf-committers-admin@blender.org
[mailto:bf-committers-admin@blender.org]Namens Dan Cook
Verzonden: maandag 5 januari 2004 18:24
Aan: bf-committers@blender.org
Onderwerp: [Bf-committers] Re: Bf-committers digest, Vol 1 #559 - 1 msg

On Tuesday 5th  Martin Poirier <theeth@yahoo.com> wrote:

> MSVC was choking on that too. Easy to fix by adding
>
> #include <math.h>
>
> to the yafray include file.
>
> It was also choking on two loops using the same name
> of variable for its iterator. (easy fix by adding a
> "2" after the second one).
>
> I could have commit them, but maybe it's just me not
> setting MSVC correctly.
>
> Martin
>
> --- "John K. Walton" <walton@mrnutty.com> wrote:
>>
>> irix problem with c++ code, bit odd not to find
>> atan, cos, or sqrt...
>>
>> CC -c -n32 -mips3 -Xcpluscomm -LANG:std -DNDEBUG
>> -n32 -mips3 -O2
>> -OPT:Olimit=0
>> blender/source/blender/render/intern/source/initrender.c

Breaks MSVC, can't find YafRay_Api.h

C:\Blender\CVS\Blender\source\blender\render\intern\source\initrender.c(105)
: fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'YafRay_Api.h': No such
file or directory

And the main workspace is looking for BRE_yafray.dsp, which also doesnt
exist.

My first post on the list hope it was ok.