[Bf-committers] compile Blender on Mac OSX with integrated python

Thomas Haschka bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 14:52:15 +0100

Since Blender 2.25 has some kind of python integrated.. because it
works on Mac OSX 10.3.2 without the need to install python, i came to
the idea that it would be greatly appreciated if binaries for mac os x
will be distributed, behaving the same way as 2.25.

Is there any chance to build a binary of that has python integrated?..
I never tried compiling blender on osx.. a few times using configure..
but always failed..
I would compile myself .. if someone could tell me how to get a
configuration as mentioned above, (because I'd like to set the CFLAGS
appropriate for my system)

Thanks for everyone who helps..

-- Thomas