[Bf-committers] SCons on Mac OS X 10.3.2

Matt Ebb bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 13:08:42 +1100

Hi, I tried out scons for the first time today. I edited the SConstruct
to enable international fonts, and I also changed 'darwin_precomp' to
'#../lib/darwin-7.2.0-powerpc' which is the correct version for OS X
10.3.2. The compile seems to fail at makesdna here:

gcc "-DBASE_HEADER="\"source/blender/makesdna/\"" " -pipe -fPIC
-funsigned-char -Wall -W -D_THREAD_SAFE -Iintern/guardedalloc
-Isource/blender/makesdna -c -o
source/blender/makesdna/intern/makesdna.o
source/blender/makesdna/intern/makesdna.c
gcc -pipe -fPIC -funsigned-char -Wall -W -D_THREAD_SAFE
-Iintern/guardedalloc -c -o intern/guardedalloc/intern/mallocn.o
intern/guardedalloc/intern/mallocn.c
ar r lib/libblender_guardedalloc.a intern/guardedalloc/intern/mallocn.o
ar: creating archive lib/libblender_guardedalloc.a
ranlib lib/libblender_guardedalloc.a
gcc -o source/blender/makesdna/intern/makesdna
source/blender/makesdna/intern/makesdna.o
-L/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Libraries -Llib -lz -lGL
-lGLU -lpng -ljpeg -lstdc++ -lblender_guardedalloc
ld: can't locate file for: -lpng
scons: *** [source/blender/makesdna/intern/makesdna] Error 1

I have libPNG installed in /sw/lib and I just updated CVS before
sending this message. Hope this helps to track down any problems.

Cheers

matt