[Bf-committers] Displacement mapping and the return of Projection painting proposal

Robert Wenzlaff bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 20:17:19 -0500

On Sunday 04 January 2004 13:40, car wrote:
> Work flow. Create base mesh model. UV unwrap. Paint on mesh in white
> and black values to form the low poly version of displacement grooves
> for the mesh. Paint in super fine details, render in Blender and the
> super fine details would be auto subdivided to show up in the render as
> a finely detailed model that looks like it took 3 million polys to
> create but in truth is only 1000.

Well, assuming I ever get that adaptive part working.....
If the source code is of any help to a cracker in decrypting
 a data stream, then the binary wasn't particularly helpful
           to the user when encrypting it.
Robert Wenzlaff                  rwenzlaff@soylent-green.com