[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/include BIF_editarmature.h blender/source/blender/makesdna DNA_object_types.h blender/source/blender/src buttons_object.c editarmature.c editobject.c

Alexander Ewering bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 13:32:16 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 4 Jan 2004, Chris Want wrote:

>   Log:
>   A few related bug-fixes/refinements
>
>     * A patch to make sure that constraints on bones that point to
>       external objects are evaluated correctly (and that the bones that
>       depend on these bones are evaluated correctly, etc, ad nauseum).
>       This addresses some of intrr's issues (the blender-related ones,
>       that is).

Thanks,

I wonder when you will have a commit ready for my non-blender-
related issues. I've been searching for the bugs for years, but
couldn't find anything.