[Bf-committers] yafpatch attempt...

Sun, 4 Jan 2004 12:22:45 +0100

Hi Alfredo,

Thanks! I've checked on the patch and I'm fine with it. There are some
details I'd like to check on later, like the new dupli define and the
Panels. But easiest for us would be when you commit this yourself to
the bf-blender tree. My proposal is to give both you and Jandro cvs
write access, so that you can keep the code up to date, and maintain
the yafray exporter independently as 'owner' of the code.

The simple guidelines we have for bf-blender project members:

- don't commit in code you don't "own" without getting feedback from
the owner and/or one of the admins (Martin (Theeth), Matt (broken_),
Michel and me).
- bug fixes are typically always welcome! Check on the tracker
regularly.
- try to restrict commits to what has been discussed on the mailinglist
and/or the weekly irc meetings, to make sure it matches the scheduled
projects and proposed release cycle.
- adapt to the coding style of code you commit in. Check on proper
usage of tabs.
- include in cvs logs always readable information at release log level.

-Ton-